The cave Špičáku ranks among the oldest written documented caves in Central Europe. The first written record dates from 1430 (Anthonius Wale). Caves often served as a refuge, as evidenced by numerous epigraphic inscriptions on the walls (the oldest from 1519). In the years 1884 - 1885 was a crudely made available to the by public Sudeten German mountain association, the cave is made available to the public in its present form since 1955. Over 400 meter-long underground labyrinth of tunnels and chambers created in Devonian marble (the marine sediments, the age of 350-380 million years). Development of the karst spaces was significantly influenced by glacier melt waters that gave the cave the final form and corridors typical heart-shaped profile. 220 m long tour is wheelchair accessible.